nothing in this world will do

Jesus mis he centre of my life from my heart to the heaven it's all about you from my heart to the heaven Jesus be the centre it's all about you from my heart to the heaven it's all about you it'sto all about you Jesus be the centre it's all about you it's all about you Jesus be the centre of your church every shall confes you Jesus nothing Jesus from my heart to the heaven Jesus it the centre it all about you from my heart to the heaven Jesus be the centre it all about you it all about you from my heart to the heaven Jesus be the centre it all about you it all about you
Jesus is the centre Yes it all about you it all about you it all bout you fom my heart to the heaven jesus be the centre it all about you it ll bout you from my heart to the heaven jesus be the centre it all about you it all about you from my heart to the heaven it all about you it all about you from my heart to the heaven jesus be the centre it all about you from my heart it all about you it all about you jesus be the centre it all about you from my heart 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017