speak to my heart

undeniable you are
you are the brighter morning sun still you speak to my heart
you are you are dont exist all of this living in this world that is so confused you are the passion that i never lose ,blind to the beauty you change my heart you give me life that i livey
i dont mind spending sometime just hanging here with you till many guys treat me like you do beyond the real me inside and im satisfy oh no ,even star are blind i will show you are mine let's see what love can do baby im perfect for you i could be ,your complite i know that know that you are we really love know what you can dreaming of,even tho the God are crazy i will show you are mine got the honey baby im perfect for you ,this moment right good care this is oh no even tho the stars are blind i can make you nice or naughty let's see what love can do baby im perfect for you even tho the God are crazy ,even tho the God are blind
uh uh uh one  in a life time ,suffer ing the fool ,to find our way home,to break this home
one in a life time,give me a shine a night give me a moment,give me a shine a night give me a moment once in a life time.alviralitashyaumba.wixsite.com/christianwebsite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017