open speak room


i wanna show you my room

why?
because all my friend want to know.i make this write because almost of my items is from my nearest and dearest 
here's the pict,<3

 here is the make up table,i study at jhonny andream make up school jakarta so i can make up


 i dont like my room especially the bed,because my bed before is cool,the wall is love because my daughter paint it.

 i dont really like book.this is actually my collection room i write diary almost everyday it, just 1 % of my diary colection.the table is indonesia because you know...
here is my favorite spot my mom sit when she want to walk to me ,i really love doll and i love swim,anyway hat everywhere in my sweet room
alviralitashyaumba.wixsite.com/website

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017