jack

Jack of all trades, master of none,
Certainly better than a master of one"

"When the man risen from the dead was trying to get to his feet"

"I'm an old fashioned guy, I want to be an old man with a beer belly sitting on a porch, looking at a lake or something."

"I'm shy, paranoid, whatever word you want to use. I hate fame, I've done everything to avoid it."

"I'm a spy in the house of love, I know the dream that you're dreaming of."

"People are strange and i am a stranger"

"I am your shadow that walk along with you
I am your face when you take a look at the puddle of water
I am your brain when you imagine things
I am your vision when you open your eyes
I am your fear when your heart beat faster
Who am I ?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017