sale 70-

discount these day,mm i just started thinking that if item can be sell maybe Jesus will come?wwjd i kidding,,mm what else i played sim 4 a lot like a months or yeah i dont really you know but the time was His and i like time its pretty imature and fun what i want to say actually i want to talk about sale every women like sale and ofcourse you do yeah but i want give you good what you call it information that the sale is for great women and i am a great one of all you know like pasture or i dont know i like that word so i say or write and i learn from sim 4 im not talk about game you know i just read and copy for study and i watch i mean read the book of fifthy sade of grey that was romance and sad i dont like but i have read , anyway talk about sales i may say the sale is for fashion you that! and i appraciated that you want to call. what i think of now is is he love me? he does ? yeah sale maybe right but not sad like me,i was stressed and depressed because of my church maybe i like but he dont so i write and write yeah i dont really know crazy call me bitch but no one perfect like me hehe i just write and that how you read it my boyfriend say i crazy but i dont care maybe lie but who know he boy and mm he is mmm haha i love him i cant describe my love i mean my boy i cant find a word i still research what? he the reason i live the flower of my life and the love of my body ,dont know what you say he smart and love other he the one i want i remember the day he remind me a lot of smile maybe i dont like him but my friend love him my family i dont know? he was the great time of my life and the best best friend in yeah yeah yeah i have trouble but he is the one.i like him because his kindess and all.maybe you doubt but i dont my love for him forever like jesus,it was scared but true he 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017