my story
I still remember when my mentor said, “you break all the rules.”
So here is the story…
I married with the guy that likes me. His name is Josh. He came to my mentor and said, “want to know and want to pray for me,” which is we meet in church, and we got all the rules to be a couple.
But when it began, my mom married with my step father. My world, like you know, crumbled. I left from home with josh, He keep beside me, until we married.
My marriage is so wonderful. We never fight. I love him, he love me. Our daughter is pretty and she is a blessing.
But this happen suddenly… Josh father work at JIS and JIS got case which is
sexual abuse for child and they brought
FBI which is makes me and us
so nervous. it’s a hard case and
so viral in Indo, which is this
country. I want go back to my mom house
but I scared if my mom
shock and got heart attack
(which is it become reality now)
so I go to my friend house
and stay so my mom and family
don’t know that, i keep it close until me and they are ready for a years..my
feeling is complicated, chaos,
I remember what my mentor said again..
...at that time
so many bad people want to
attach me, they see a chance at it,
I’m so dizzy and so very very upset
At that time, I dont want my daughter
and my hubby feel burdened
With this promblem, I want my
family save.
but the case
still goes on until now.
the case is from 2014 and
now is 2026 many people believe that the perpetrator had been at JIS for a long time..before
2014.
But despite all of this, I am grateful
God has been so good to me. I am still healthy and nothing has happened to me, even though I have been under a lot of pressure since 2013.
But I stayed strong and keep going. Life is still moving forward..
This case is still ongoing and still being debated among Indonesian lawyers. Until now, the perpetrator has not been found. I’m searching for peace, staying grateful, and continuing to pray ππΌππΌππΌ
Comments
Post a Comment