i did

it's my right i cant help it i still get jealous call it agree music up and im puffin my chest it's my right i cant help it i still get jealous ,your too crazy beautiful i still get jealous, i still get jealous i still get jealous <3 turn my chin im getting ready to face you i mean no dis it's my right i cant help it i still get jealous, yey yey i turn my cheeks im ready to face you i mean no dis it's my right i still get jealous i still get jealous everybody want to taste i still get jealous.i still get jealous,im getting ready to face you it's not your fault it's my right i cant help it i still get jealous call it music ,i think i have enough i say whats on my mind i might do it a lil time cuz all of my kind now im four five to wild in i got more five days morning i say damn it uh thats all i want broke up optimis,then i hear you was talking trash im fou five second for wild in i got 5 more days to friday thinking how i could be so selfish but i could be a thousand times wondering where i have been thinking i was be so reekless i hope you can understand if i go to jail to night promise you pay my bail that just aint for sale see al of my kindness is taking for weekness now 55 four wild in i got 5 more day to friday i wish some body will uh damn it 5 more day from wild in just trying home by monday morning uh that all i want,oh nana nana what my name.oh nana whats my name whats my name uh yeah i hear you girl with sort lips the 69 working go right one okay we r we go let it play you just the way so say my name air it out air it out oh nana oh nana whats my name whats my name not every body not how to work my boday boy you keep me og balance hey boy i really wanna see if you can go down town with a girl like me oh oh oh ,hey boy i really wanna be with you cuz you just my type uh nananananan ohhhhhhhhhh hey nananan whats my name whats my name whats my name baby you got me you wrack me i surreder to every word you wisper hey boy i really wanna see if you just my type uh nana nanan annana ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh hey boy you so amazing you took he time to figure me out i swear you got me lossing my mind uh nana whats my name uh nana whats my name uh nanan what my name,hey boy if you wnna be with you cuz you just my type uh nana nananna uh h uh hu uh uh uhuh uh uhuh uh uh u u hey boy i really wanna see i you can go down time with a girl like me uh nananana

take care i know you have been hurt by some one else,you just dont know when you ready just say you ready you wont ever have to worry you seen all my mistake cuz if you let me here's what i do i taka care of you i have love then i have lost.it's my birthday i get high then i want you but lie one time one time when it's does dont be so a shame we know we know you hate the soul you want but somebody tell you some you tell me i dont care if you hear i know tell you if true you tell me i dont care if you hear i know tell me you dont care if true i know you have been hear by some one else i tell by the way you carry your self if you let me heres what i do i take care of you i have love and i lost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017