shakes pear know that our love is strong

aa aa aa keep my soul in your body,and dance with me ,dont go and stay with me never let me go i wanna be with you forever dance and all night long we dance and share our moment and together and forever take me back to the past when i meet you and we in love again in the same path and you sing good to me with sweater you bought and i smile look at your eyes and we kiss everybody feel the same our love in that caffe evening and warm together we feel love and atmosfer change suddenly we cold and touch the ground i know everybody need love but we feel the same and we crazy about each other we dont care about people and staring each other i like your eyes you love mine and we drunk drunk in  love you are my world i am your everything and i choose you i want you in my life like forever and you love me and i feel your love i feel your touch this is the prof of your touch i wanna be in love with you i wanna be with you till death,and you are my sunshine i can win everyday for you baby,remember the time when we together you looks happy and so do i,we go to mountain and meet your friends it's make me can forget about you until now 4 years ago i know it's you i know your in my heart and i need you,i know you are the one.i believe in you..i know you know me ,it's like me meet in another planet..no story like us no romance like us.world is mine you guide me i give you love and we are great team in this earth everybody can see,you love me,you love me so much and i love you darling,there is no greater thing such love baby,,and fix me fix me with your love i need you touch everytime i sleep it's you in my dream i cant close my eyes,it's like i need something i cant hold on,shakes pear know that our love is more romance than his,and he want us together..and it's my mouth for you its my voice for you no couple can win when there is us ,dont be afraid baby i with you,i hold your hand,because you are mine..love is strong than coffee that's how big is my love for you you understand i like it,you honest i love it and we can fight this world together .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017