being a blogger

you can say what you want..you can make what you want ,that's i like and you can say a word yeah like now,mayber you dont know what i was talking but one day you will know ,hehe and.. it will famous. pray and we watch everything now 2018 maybe the style is different and you should see the real..i am the creator word creator ,i like people who love read..and i dont like lazy people i think they dont use they life for purpose ,i cant find the word,now i found i love making blog,you should babe' wkkwkwkw and im a christian i dont care what people say about me as long as my relationship between me and my God is good,you can say whatever you want,how great is our God. i was wasting my life so bad before but now im trying to be realistic ,i was lazy and sad girl but im trying hard to become pretty girl ,i dont like school im trying to study i like drink im trying to get it a away im not perfect maybe you better but i know my God is bigger,i know my plan is not good enough than His plan,so i walk my life with this two hand with trust,some people say im bitch maybe it's true i leave my daughter with my ex husband but i love her , no one know what you face Jesus i encourage people to be a blogger because it just the way you can express your self ,example when you sad,when you depressed or anything ,blogger is you,it's your word,you have to be brave,express your self dont be afraid,dont be pitty and think that other people will unlike your blog,it will never happen because you have try,and,it just so easy you can be funny ,and its damn good im typicaly dont like talking so i write this mind i mean my mind hehe in blogger you have know..and i have family they support me ,i thank ful i was 26 almost hehe in indonesia we like say almost i dont know maybe because we like food,thats my opinion my friend say my english is bad well im sorry wkwk we like laughing and we love play i make this blogger for people who like read i dont want anything i mean i want teach you guys thats it and this is my life i like what i live i dont care anyone else ,i ahve so bad experience dont follow me ,you can if you want wkwkwkwkwkw..my daughter school at tirta martha this is my face im pretty so i make blog wkkwkwkwkwkwkw and im proud of it its take at grand sheraton jl sultan jakarta i tired walking so take my laptop i love make up i love my kid and i love blogger i hope goggle read it and give me lot money wkwk kidding i was upset because i cant see my daughter this is just my story,show me yours i will be impress.thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017