serang-anyer

serang is place near banten and we like to go to anyer here's the story after we got bogor me ofcourse with my friends got home my friend living in serang i need to take a rest wkwk so yeah to sleep the trip only one hour and the road is not bad im driving my friends car there is krakatau steel ,and so many the place is so fancy we think we need to see marbella its five star hotel i was in hotel so,and here is the picture
yeah the water is not cool but the building so big the place is legend move we can see from the plant the picture is not in good quality because i take with broke camera move on we like to see "mercusuar lighthouse" cool and so historical place you have to lose your shoes to come up there you need to take stair to see all carita beach,it really make me feel like i was a kid ,honestly that is my first my cousins come so many time,i was curious and i feel like happy can come there .because my grandpa is indonesian hero

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017