how I see painting?

White. Sometime when  I see it again it's blue I like modern painting but I can't describe it I just like the little yellow square they put there I just like white like when it's beside the yellow there and I like all. I like when it's done. So I will never gonna break it. Until I promise to my self. Like dat.. And it's expensive too so I will never.. You know? And move to another pict it's look art,simple but I wanna know more about that pict like so bad and it's like I'm dying to. I was like wow
Next when I saw Leonardo da Vinci painting I was like it's so old and very expensive I feel like he take my hand say come I want you to know about era it's was awesome that I know why the painting is so expensive and you know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017