my awesome life

Q Halo what is your name: 
A halo my name is Ronaldo

Q where you come from:
A I'm come bintaro Indonesia

Q how old are you? 
A I'm 25 years old

Q can ask about your point of you about Indonesia? 
A speaking of Indonesia first it's my nationalism

Q What is your favorite meal? 
A my fave meal is noddles

Q What is your fave color? 
A my fave color is black

Q What is your hobby? 
A my hobby is ps

Q What is your fave movie? 
A my fave movie saw

Q Who is your spouse? 
A alvira. 

Q and what you are you doing for now? Today
A I'm doing my work

Q What is your fave book
A f written by alvira umbas

Q Who is your best friend? 
A Jesus Christ

Q What your fave drink? 
A golda coffee Italy

Q What is your plan? 
A be a star

Q Who is your sister? 
A Natalie and Yiska




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pskirater

i love indonesia

2017